Preventing your self from getting any sort of “bug” in your body is the wisest way to go! Stay strong and healthy when everyone else around you is sick👍🏻 and help spread a word to others on how to keep yourself up and running when others are down and weak. Some of the tricks I do may sound silly but from the experience it truly helps and prevents me from getting sick and that is what matters! Hopefully you find some of it helpful to you as well.
- Wash hangs as often as possible. (Preferably with a soap made of birch tree.) *I get mine at the “Kiev” store on Nevada, for those who lives in Spokane, WA.
- Cut onions and put them on plates in every room of the house. It would kill the bacteria in the air.
- Turn on a diffuser with lemon essential oil in it and put it in a room where you are most often, it also kills the bacteria in the air.
- Smelling minced garlic will kill the bacteria in you nose. (Keep minced garlic in a small jar close to you and smell it often when someone around you is sick with the flu, or before going anywhere public).
- Smelling birch oil will also kill bacteria in your nose and prevent bacteria getting in your body through the nose for up to 8 hours. (Smell it when someone around you is sick with the flu, or before going anywhere public.) *I get mine at the “Kiev” store on Nevada, for those who lives in Spokane, WA.
- Swabbing Carmex or Vaseline inside the nostrils with a cotton swab will also get bacteria trapped in your nose and may prevent you from getting sick. (Swab when someone around you is sick with the flu, or before going anywhere public.)
- Take diluted oregano oil under the tongue for about three times a day or so.
- Take lots of vitamin C capsules 1000mg, three times a day.
- Swallow 5-7 peppercorns with a glass of water to kill the bacteria.
- “Hot water bottle” make it warm and place it on the stomach, this may help ease the stomach pain and discomfort.
- Take echinacea capsules to support your immune system.
- Drink lots and lots of water.
All the remedies above do work and are very effective in preventing you from getting sick!
Again I would love to hear your flu preventing methods in comments below! Stay Healthy!
*I recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using any recommended ideas written above, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.